Tourist Visa processing information: A 28 days tourist visa is available at any Myanmar embassies or diplomatic missions abroad. Two application forms and three passports size photos is needed. Visa fee is about 30 US$ payable in local currency at Myanmar embassy in your country. The Myanmar government reserves the right to change visa regulations at short notice, please do contact us for the latest information. You may also check in website https://evisa.moip.gov.mm/ and http://www.mip.gov.mm/. Visa (Online Application) and also able to apply tourist e-visa and please visit https://evisa.moip.gov.mm/
- The validity of eVisa approval letter is 90 days from the issued date. If it is expired, entry will be denied.
- Length of stay is (28) days from the date of arrival in Myanmar.
- eVisa service is non refundable.
- You will receive an email acknowledgement within 1 hour after successful payment.
- The processing time is up to 3 working days (Myanmar time) for normal Tourist Visa, and 24 hours for Tourist Visa Express Service. In all cases, processing time starts when the application acknowledgement e-mail is sent, after application is submitted and online payment is successful.
- A valid passport with minimum 6 months from the date you enter into Myanmar
- Bring two recent (4 cm x 6 cm) color photos taken within 6-months
- Email address, detailed information about your accommodation in Myanmar
- Accept Visa, Master, or JCB credit card for the payment [prefer cash in US Dollar]
- It is able to download the application form from the website http://www.mip.gov.mm/ of the Ministry of Immigration and Population
- Additionally, tourists are required to abide by the decision of the On Arrival Visa Scrutiny and Issuing Team